What a fun, magical day we had. The kids arrived to preschool all dressed in their PJ's ready to ride the Polar Express.

Everything was all set out and ready to go. The Polar Express book... check, Hot Chocolate... check, cookies... check, a santa bell necklace... check.

The very special Polar Express!

Everyone was excited, with ticket in hand.

ALL ABOARD! we watched the song and dance on the Polar express Movie, when they passed out the hot chocolate. I danced around in my conductor hat and gave them their drinks and cookies (I know, you wish I would have taken a picture of that ;). They all thought I was pretty funny.

We read the story, and enjoyed our goodies.
When we reached the North Pole, the girls each got a special bell and heard their own
personal message from Santa himself! That was the best thing, to watch their little faces light up. Fun times at preschool. Hope you all have a very Merry Christmas!!
No comments:
Post a Comment